jeudi 20 septembre 2007

ESTRANGED FROM MY FRIENDS ( Lou )




Dear diary,
It's the first day back to school. I'm really afraid of having to go back. The head is calling my name and I'm asked to rejoin my class. The only pupils I know are Simon and Ana. I'm very sad because I don't like the pupils of my class. I cry for a long time and I look so ridiculous. We stay in a classroom for two hours and our form teacher gives us information about the year. I don't listen. I'm thinking of my friends who are together. But I'm reassuerd as far as teachers are concerned. Adélaïde, Iris, Marjory Marie ... I imagine they must be so happy to be in the same class. I'm sad too, because I think of Maylis and Célia who have gone to another school ( La Benatte ) this year. Well, I have to go. I'm going to see my friends and then, I'll go back home.

Aucun commentaire: