jeudi 20 septembre 2007

I HATE SCHOOL ( Julien )


Dear Diary,
Today, it's the start of the new school year. All my friends seem disappointed to be back to school. In my class, I don't know anybody. When I look at all those people with whom I'm supposed to spend my last year in Cassignol, I'm sad, I don't like it. But I'm very satisfied with my teachers who are nice, especially Mrs Sauliere, the English teacher. She's so funny and so cool. At the moment, my physical education teacher is giving us our timetable while I'm chatting with my mate Johan. I'm rather happy he's in my class. From now on, things will be the same everyday. I hate school !

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

From Mme Cherubin
Hi. You should not hate school. I know it is hard sometimes cause you have to work and do all these assignments which do not mean anything to you. But you never know when and how you are going to use the knowledge that you have acquired in school in the future. Use this time to learn evrything tou can and enjoy the community of friends.