dimanche 27 janvier 2008

MY TRAINING COURSE ON AN OYSTER FARM ( Victor F. 3°6)



When you're in 9th grade in France, the school requires you to go on a one-week training course so as to find out wht working life is like.

I did my training-course on the peninsula of Le Cap Ferret, near Bordeaux. It was in a business of oyster farming named "Les Parcs du Nonoît". I don't want to become an oyster farmer but I like strenuous jobs. However, I enjoyed my training course because it didn't take place in an office but outside and that's why I chose this job. During my training-course, my boss let me help him to do a lot of activities. I worked nearly all the time on the barge and on the oyster farm to collect and sort the oysters. I almost fell overboard. I caught a mild cold, therefore on the next day, I wore a raincoat. The Wednesday was a very rainy day.
I think this job is very difficult because oysters farmers have to get up according to the high tide and low tide. This is an exhausting job !

Aucun commentaire: