mercredi 12 novembre 2008

HOW WELL DO YOU GET ON WITH YOUR FRIENDS ?



GERMAIN TRUONG-LOI (4°4)

I've got plenty of friends but some of them are closer to me than others.
One of my best friends is Corentin. who is in the same class as me. I know I can rely on him, he's got a sense of humour and he likes joking, just like me ! Corentin isn't a spoilt boy and he isn't submissive either. With his parents, he is obedient.
In the class, I get on well with everybody except X who is a bit selfish and stupid.
Another of my best friends, called Paul-Adrien, is fond of music. He's got a nickname: "Pauled". He's got a rock band too called "Les Tulipes Noires", but I don't like it much. He's one of my best friends, even if he's three years older than me, because I've knowm him since we were children.
A perfect friend should be funny, but not too much, a bit crazy but brainy, obedient andnot spoilt. But the perfect friend doesn't exist !

THIBAUT VERCKEN (4°4)

I have just one close friend, Hugues.
Hugues and me get on with everybody. Whenever I'm depressed, Hugues cheers me up by making me laugh or by telling me jokes.
Hugues and me are both short and we have the same tastes. whenever I argue with my parents, we rely on each other because he is reliable and understanding.
Hugues is a good mixer, he's outgoing and he has got plenty of friends. He's got a sense of humour and he is good-tempered, but he doesn't only have qualities...
There are people I really don't like because they are big-headed, narrow-minded and bad-tempered. They keep boasting, so they get on my nerves.


MATHILDE LANDREAU (4°5)

I have got plenty of friends but I prefer five exceptional girls.
Nina is absent-minded but I rely on her all the time.
Adriana is hardworking but with her I laugh a lot.
Chloe is touchy but she has got a big heart.
Alix is open-minded, generous and sociable.
Sarah is excited and she is lazy. She's very talkative with Chloe.
There'zs a girl I hate. She's not frank and she is always depressed.
Nobody's perfect but a friend who is reliable, generous and frank is a very good friend.


MAEVA GONFOND (4°5)

I've got a lot of friends but they live in Paris. I've got two close friends, Cyrielle and Dellali, who live in Paris.
Cyrielle is as funny as Dellali, and both of them cheer me up when I'm sad. Cyrielle, contrary to to dellali, is very narcissic, but it makes me laugh. I can spend a lot of time with them on the phone.
Like me Dellali is very greedy, but unlike me, she's very slim.
Both of thses friends are loyal, gentle and very generous, that's why I love them.
There are Michelle, Orianne, Clémentine, Vincent, Kylian, Rami, Nathan, Valentin and plenty of others with whom I really, really get on well.
Now, in Bordeaux, I have a few friends... Agathe, for example. I think she could get on well with Cyrielle and Dellali, but they have never met.
I forgot. I wanna say that Cyrielle can be a real cow and a big mouth with people who get on her erves. And like me, dellali is very touchy.
I've got friends who are older than me. Melissa, for example, is 21. But she's really friendly and I get on well with her .
To talk about people I hate, I can talk about X. I met her last year and she's a real cow with everybody. She gets on mpy nerves and she's a big traitor ! I can't stand her ! Usually, I'm OK with everybody nut she's too selfish ( I think). I hate this girl. That's all.
I miss all my friends from Paris and I'll see them soon.
The perfect friend ? : my friends. I think they're all generous, friendly, and party-goers. I love them. They're so important for me.


ALISTER FAUDEMER (4°5)

I've got some friends in our comprehensive school. and plenty of friends outside school.
I've got some close friends. They're all nice with me, they are understanding, unlike someone that I can't understand in the class.
This person is a real boaster and I can't bear him, he's always complaining about what I'm talking about.
For me, the perfect friend is someons who is polite, nice, a good laugh. He needs to be a gamer and a great player. He needs to like video-games, card games and sports.
I've got a best friend and he is from Tahiti. He's the same height as me. He's fun and he has got all the qualities to be my best friend. I've got another friend who's much taller than me.


LOUIS LEBRUN (4°5)

I've got a few friends. They are here when I'm sad.
A. is a good laugh but a bit nasty. Esther is extremely reliable and she understands me. A. is brutal and extremely rude. Juliette is intelligent but touchy when she is angry. Lorelei is talkative but she keeps complaining. Felix is like Alister, he's a good laugh. Alex, my best friend has got one defect: he keeps getting bad marks.
I don't like X because he's big-headed. He thinks I don't exist. For him, I'm like a ghost and I don't like him.
A good friend is someone who is reliable, a good laugh and a brainy person. A pezrson who doesn't abuse others.


FELIX OURGAUT (4°5)

I think I'm sociable because I've got a lot of friends.
Of course, there's someone I really like. His neme is Aymeric. He was in my school in CM2 but he goes to another comprehensive school. We have the same tastes and he cheers me up when I'm sad or something else. He's very intelligent and so funny. But we keep in touch.
I don't like X very much because he's a boaster and he is a bag of nerves. He's a real cow and he does really bad jokes.
For me, a perfect friend is a good laugh and someone who is nice with everybody.


CLARA LECROISEY (4°5)

I've got a few friends, particularly in my class. We're closest in age. I like them because they are always funny, generous, nice, and they have a sense of humour.
Whenever I'm ill, I can rely on them. I can confide my problems in them and they cheer me up by making me laugh.
I can't stand stubborn people or bad-tempered people because they complain about everything. They always say they're more intelligent than the others.
For me, the perfect friend is a person who is outgoing and generous. A good friend must help us when we have an argumpent with someone.

Aucun commentaire: