mercredi 10 décembre 2008

CREATIVE WRITING

A MAN IS ARRIVING IN HEAVEN AND TELLING HIS NEW FRIEND WHAT HIS LIFE ON EARTH USED TO BE LIKE.

KEVIN MEYER (3°4)
- This is the last vestige of my former self ( the man was showing his tie).
- Although you're in Heaven now, you had a life on Earth, right ? How did you die ?
- I was driving to work when an animal crossed the road. My car skidded and I crashed into a tree, and yet I used to be a very vareful driver !
- I died in exactly the same way ! Nevertheless, I didn't use to be careful.
-......
- Can I ask you something ? Did you use to be married ?
- Yes. However, I'm no longer.
- Despite my kindness, I never got married.
- While I was married, I was the happiest man in the world.
- Don't worry, in Heaven , you'll be happy forever !


ELIE VRIGNAUD (3°4)
- My tie is the only thing I kept before coming here !
- You're very lucky. I wanted to keep something, but I was sleeping when I died.
- You konw, I used to work in a big building and everyday, I put it on before going to work. I really miss my life on Earth and I would like to be still with my wife and my children, to be watching TV and havind dinner with them at this precise moment.
- Yes, I see....Many people who have just arrived here say that they would like to be on Earth. And now they are benefiting from Heaven's advantages. But despite all the things that you can do here, there are a few things you can't do in Paradise.
- Yes, like being with my family.
- Nevertheless, I don't thing you'll get bored with living in Paradise, and you're very lucky to be here because many people are sent to the Underworld and they usually are much busier than us. They spend their time working and working.
-Yes, but I still think I would prefer to be on Earth than here... I was so young...
- Don't be impatient... Your family will join us in a few years .....


DIMITRI BAKACH (3°4)
- Ouch, my head !! Stupid reckless driver !! But ... where am I ?
- You're in Heaven.
- What the ... ?!?! Who are you and what am I doing here ?
- Don't be rude ! Here, I'm tyhe guardian of Heaven's door. You're dead now and before you go through this door, you have to tell me what you used to do on Earth while you were alive.
- Dead ! I'm dead ! But ... my wife is waitnig for me for dinner.
- It doesn't matter now. It's over. So, tell me about your life !
- Okay. So, my name is Franck Smith. I used to be a genius in robotics and as soon as I could, I started my own business. I quickly became rich and as soon as I was 25 years old, I was the youngest billionaire ion the world. However, I tried to lead a simple life. I got married to Isabella ans she gave me to daughters (sobs).
- What about the last day of your life ?
- I was walikng back home and the last picture I have is of a taxi which was driving right into me.
- That(s sad because you're only 40 years old. Therefore, I will be good with you. I will send you back to Earth, but just for that time !
- Oh , thank you ever so much !!
...................
- (his wife ) Are you okay darling ? You've certainly had a nightmare ...


FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT, A YOUNG MAN HAS BECOME AMNESIC. HE IS HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH HIS PARENTS AND TRYING TO RECOLLECT HIS FORMER LIFE.

ANNE MONTALDO (3°4)

- Did I use to visit you before my accident ?
- Yes, you were very thoughtful to us and you used to come home every sunday for lunch, n spite of all the work you had to do. You always brought a little present to make us laugh.
- And what did my job consist in ?
- You used to sell houses to people in need. You used to help several families that were really poor to find a cheap house and you managed to convince lots of owners to sell houses or flats below their real price. You used to have a great sense of business.
- Did I use to have close friends or a girlfriend ?
- Yes, uou used to have plenty of friends and a lot of girlfriendzs too and you always introduced them to us. However, you don't have any giorlfriend currently because you broke up with the last one you were with last week. You didn't use to like very long stories.
- How long did I go out with her ?
- For three months. You told us you didn't really feel it between you and her. But I think you didn't do the right choice with leaving her. She used to be very smart and polite. These are the kind of qualities we no longer find everyday in the same girl !
- I would like to see her again. Where does she live ?
- In Gardy street. That's not very far from here.
- Okay, I want to go and see her now.
- Wait ! You still have a borken leg !
- I brushed against death, you know, so I'll no longer miss an opportunity to have a wonderful life !

Aucun commentaire: